Saturday, March 20, 2010


This station was the quilt tying station.  We got 2 baby quilts tied for the humanitarian center.  Yeah service.


This station was like the Dating game, but with moms and girls.  These moms were answering questions while the daugthers were in the other room.


Silly girls answering questions about their moms in the other room.


This station the girls were discussing which project they were planning on displaying for Young Women in Excellence.  It was such a good night and we really got a lot accomplished.  By the time we got everything cleaned up it was after 9, so we went and got Kinlee and then came home.  I'm pretty sure I watched a little television after I put the children to bed, then I fell asleep about 10:30, which is really early for me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: