Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I can't stop, so here is Sunday

Sunday morning we had church at 9, as usual. It was high council week and I was pretty impressed with our speaker. Because his little helper did show up and so he spoke the entire sacrament meeting and it was not boring, it was a good talk!! The bishop did have a few comments at the end, I'm just glad they have any of the Presidents bare (bear?) their testimonies. I had to give the lesson this week, which makes me really nervous!!! So, I sluffed Sunday school. Okay, I didn't really sluff, I watched Brady so that Kate could go to Sunday school and actually listen. At least that is the excuse I am using. After church we had BYC which is a meeting with the bishop, me the young men's president and the presidents of our classes. Then I came home and took a nap. Yeah, I love naps. Then at 4:30 we went out to John & Brooke's (the Pinnocks) house for dinner. The Stoddards were there too and here are a few pictures.
McKinley & Kinlee


Tate, Ciera, Jerika & Cort


The two Connors
Posted by Picasa

No comments: