Tuesday, March 16, 2010

As promised - here is the beginning of "A Week in the Life of Us"

I wanted to start this on Sunday and I totally forgot to take my camera with me everywhere, so I don't have any pictures for Sunday!!  The reason I am doing this is for my own information and just for fun, but I thought I would share it anyway.   

Sunday morning I stayed up until 2:00 a.m. finishing the book I was reading.  I am not one who likes to read really DEEP thought books.  I read for the entertainment factor and that is pretty much all.  That being said, the book I stayed up late to finish was The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks and I really enjoyed it.  Sunday morning we got up at 8 for church, and I am pretty sure that if we weren't supposed to save a place for Kate and the boys, we most likely would have slept in (I can't believe I admitted that).  Church starts at 9, which really was 8 because of the time change, but we made it on time.  Church is 3 hours, then afterward I sent the family home and I stayed at the church for my young womens class presidency meeting, which lasted until 1:00.  After that meeting we had a Leadership meeting with my counselors and advisors, which lasted until 2:00.  But is was a good meeting, because Jocelyne brought food for us to eat and it was really yummy.  Not to mention the fact that I felt like we really accomplished a lot. 

We were supposed to be at mom and dad's house at 2:00 for dinner with the family.  We were just a little bit late and we had lunch with mom, dad, Nakia and Blake's families.  Then we left there and came home for about an hour then went to a going away party for our friends Tim and Tess.  Yes, they live in our ward too and they are moving, which also makes us sad!!  Tim is Ray's home teaching partner and he is so funny!!  He makes Sunday School really fun too.  Anyway, we were there for about an hour and then we came home and I worked on my calendar and Ray got his stuff ready to leave the next day. 

Ray was in bed by about 9 and I have to admit we watched Desperate Housewives and then Ray fell asleep and I watch the Celebrity Apprentice because I couldn't sleep.  I was up until about 1:30.

AND THAT WAS SUNDAY!

No comments: