Saturday, March 6, 2010

Superbowl Party at the Stoddards

I am pretty sure this is the first year EVER that I actually watched the whole Superbowl!! We went to our friends the Stoddards house and watched it. We had pizza for dinner and some yummy treats too. I broke my diet a little, but still lost weight that week. I was rooting for the opposite team as everyone else, except Kade. We actually rooted for the winning team. Go Saints!! I only did it to make it more exciting. Connor was the only one of the kids that actually watched the game with us. It was pretty fun!! Thanks Greg & Tiff.


Kade, Cort & Kinlee eating and being silly


Ciera & Jerika on the computer


Tiff & Connor on Tiff's new couch, it was so comfy!!


Greg, Ray and I. Tiff even let us sit on the new sofa also.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: