Monday, March 22, 2010


Right after work on Friday I ran to the grocery store  Then I brought it all home and we put away everything that went in the fridge and freezer.  Jerika has a new friend and she has been spending some time over at his house.  He really is just a friend, I think, which is fine with me because boys are so much nicer and there is no drama when she hangs out with boys.  I know that sounds like I am in lala land, but it is so true.  Some of the girls Jerika's age can be so mean!!!!!!!!!  Anyway, we left and went over to his house to meet his mom so that I felt better about her spending time there.  She seems really nice.  They just moved here from Utah.  After that, Kinlee and I went over to Kate's to have dinner with her and the boys.  When we were done eating dinner, we made granola bars and indoor smores. It was a lot of fun.


I also defrosted my freezer on Friday.  I was getting some hamburger Friday night from my friend Jennifer, so I had to make sure there was room in the freezer and that it was defrosted.  Luckily it didn't take as long as I thought it would and the hamburger did fit.


The groceries that didn't get put away before we left for Kates.  I also see the granola bars in the picture too.


Ray came home late Friday night, so I cooked him dinner after he got home. 
I think he looks a little tired here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: