Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Girls Day Out

We decided a few weeks ago that us girls needed a girls day out, WOW I think it was in January, so it was a few weeks ago. Anyway, Nakia, Allisa and I took our girls Mya, Brayli, Kinlee and Jerika and of course baby Rylen to the Princess and the Frog. It was a pretty cute movie, even though it scared Allisa (yes she is an adult).


After the movie we went to our favorite place to eat, yes Olive Garden. We had gift cards from Christmas and Birthday, so it was even better!! We had so much fun!!




Thanks guys!! Wow, I look pretty scary in that picture, but I have lost 14.6 pounds since then. Yeah me!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Colette said...

You are doing AWESOME! Jerika looks so pretty! That movie was cute but there were a couple of parts I thought Harleigh was going to jump on my lap. Olive Garden...I want to go!!

Jen said...

Yes, you are right, "Yea you!"