Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Volleyball Manager

As some of you already know, Kinlee did not make the volleyball team this year, as stated below.  So I guess if you are reading my blog you do know, I think.  Anyway, they did offer her the job as manager and so she gets to practice with the team and travel with them to all the games.  This was her first managing gig and it was at Sugar JH and so her dad and I were both able to go.  She was pretty excited and said "dad really gets to come see me manage".  I will be going to all of the games no matter what, because it is just important to her even though she doesn't play in the games, she is on the "team".
SO SERIOUS!!
 
And..... if anyone in the Sugar City area tells you that your child really doesn't have to start playing sports until they are older than third grade, they are telling you a lie!!  The girls on this volleyball team have been playing together since 3rd grade and they have had the same coach as their JH coach.  It really is all about sports in Sugar City, but I guess that might be true everywhere else too.  So, I will end my rant there on sports. However, I may rant after next weeks game about something else that I noticed.  I am hoping, however, that it was just in my mind and it doesn't happen on a regular basis. 

No comments: