Thursday, August 22, 2013

Me biking? Yep

My cute friends have been riding bikes most of the summer and I finally decided I would go with them.  If any of you know me you know that there are 3 things I really dislike:  1: Being outside; 2: Early mornings and 3: Exercise
Well the first morning I went it was even a Saturday and I rode 8 miles.  And I will admit it felt pretty good.  I have gone a few times since then and on Saturday I talked Ray into riding with me.  My bad outside luck must happen when I am with Ray, because once again while we were outside I twisted my leg really bad and have had issue walking on it.  Which makes me really worried, I have gotten a little addicted to exercise the last few weeks.
This last week I have been to zumba twice, rode my bike 3 times and walked 3 nights also.  So, this might really put a cramp in my style.  I am also doing a little weight loss challenge and really need to be able to exercise.  So, we will see what happens, but I can see now how people can get addicted to exercise and being outside.
 

Selfy while riding....not a good idea.
 
I have learned to appreciate the quiet mornings also.  Since Allisa and Amanda have been riding longer than me, I felt like I was holding them back a little so they would go ahead and that gave me some alone time.  Who knew you could actually hear the power in the power lines.  I love where I live and the fact that I can go outside and exercise and not worry about being alone makes it that much better.  And look at that scenery who wouldn't love that? 
 

No comments: