Thursday, August 1, 2013

People Who Took Time to Hang With Us

One of the reasons I love going to Utah is because some of my very favorite people live in Utah. So, we make a huge effort to visit all of those people while we are there.  Sometimes my very cute brother gets slightly angry while we are there and don't spend all of our time with him.  But, he becoming much more understanding, especially this time since we stayed with him 3 nights and still fit others in.  Since it was during the week, he still had to work too so that helped a little.
One of these days I am hoping Jerika will actually make a nice face while getting her picture taken. The weird thing is they were all staring at the wall so I really don't get their look at all. Weirdos for sure. I love these 3 even Austin, he is so good to Kelsie.

Ashy & I.  Matt had to look after the dogs so we got her all to ourselves.  My had was pretty much a necessity this week, because we were getting up so early there was no possible way I was going to get up early enough to do my hair.
 
Catie and Shelby.  He is so happy and we just love her too.
 
This is our friend Kaylee, we have know her for a few years. We met her through Jana feel like we have known her forever. She found out we were in Utah and so we met up for dinner and had a blast.

Four and 1/2 of my most favorite girls.  (Get it, one of them is pregnant with another girl)



Shari and Jana.  Shari's mom and Shari raised mine and Jana's kids. Now Shari teaches school and lives in Utah so she is on our list of people to see too.

Tonia and Allison. They will always be my Vegas friends, but they both live in Spanish Fork and we laughed so hard this night. 

Tricia (old roomy).  It seems like we can always pick up where we left off.

Oops out of order.  Ashy and Matt. We had to at least see him once while we were there.
 
Holly aka my very best friend.  We moved into the house across the street from her when I was 3 and that was all it took.  We were together all time since. When she comes here she has to much family to visit that it is hard to get time with her.  So, I make sure to stop and see her and we talked for hours this day. I didn't know for sure if I would really stop, but her husband who is my friend on facebook ratted me out (since Holly doesn't have a facebook).  But, I was really glad I stopped. 
THANKS EVERYONE FOR MAKING TIME FOR US!!  I LOVE YOU ALL!! 
 
Oops almost forgot a picture on my phone.  Adrian and Natalie made time to have lunch with us as we left town on Saturday.  Thanks guys we love you too. 

No comments: