Monday, November 5, 2018

Life is Hard

Then it isn't, then it is again.  There have been so many changes lately and this is one reason I really would like to get my blog caught up and keep it updated regularly.  I am pretty sure some of the hard stuff in our lives happened before the week of Homecoming.  Ray had gone into the doctor and he told Ray his eye sight had diminished so much that he didn't think Ray should drive truck anymore.  So, Ray went into Crapos and talked to his boss there and I guess they had talked about hiring him to help dispatch and do some other things.  There is an entire addition to this story that involved me getting my temple recommend and the person I had my interview with but I am still pretty upset about a lot of things dealing with this whole thing and how things panned out in the end and I am not ready to mentally deal with all of that.  I am most likely going to leave all of you hanging on that topic for now.  Ray was offered a very good rate of pay to work at the Crapo's shop and everything looked peachy keen.  We were so happy and thought our prayers had really been answered.
Fun fact that will come in handy in the rest of the saga to continue is that Ray had another job offer to dispatch at another company and turned that join down.

No comments: