Tuesday, November 20, 2018

World Trade Center Oculus September 27

 

 

 

 

 

This will most likely what I post most pictures of on this NYC trip.  Once again the World Trade Center and all its surroundings were my favorite part of New York.  So, here is the first post.  Sometimes when I get home I look up information for things that we saw in the city but didn't go into.  The Oculus is one of those things that I looked up because I had questions and we didn't go inside while there.  As you can see we were literally standing right next to the building and I just assumed it was just something pretty to look at.  I had no idea that it is a hub for all transportation in the city and there are stores inside also.  It even looks more spectacular from the inside (according to the picture I saw online.)  It is now on my do to list for next time, even though Ray told me I have been twice and he thinks that is enough.  Joke might be on him.


No comments: