Monday, November 19, 2018

New York Selfies

These are just some random selfies from our trip to New York.  It was a very interesting trip and we did have fun with a couple little glitches, like my back being out most of the trip.  But, we had fun and the next several posts will be of New York.  Kinlee had fun but I don't think she ever wants to go back again, she most certainly is not a big city girl.  And excuse my really bad hair day photos, there were days that my back hurt so bad that I couldn't even do my own hair.  Yes that how we roll.













No comments:

November 29 the rest of the busy day

This weekend was a dream. Not only were the kids here but my mom, Nakia, Brayli and Rylen came and of course Ash and Ollie. I knew after thi...