Tuesday, November 20, 2018

End of day on the 26th

 

 

So this is the Disney store in Times Square.  I had to use the bathroom and so I asked one of the sales associates where it was.  He was dressed in something Disney, like a pirate or something.  Just one more reason why I need to blog the day things happen, I can't remember much.  Anyway he responded in the most HAPPY voice "up the stairs, through the castle and to the right".  I laughed so hard, I don't know why but I thought it was so hilarious. 

 

 

This was the first time we rode the Subway.  I didn't even ride the Subway the last time I went to New York.  We decided to do a short trial run so that we knew for sure whether or not we wanted to buy a pass for the days we were there.  Brooke was a total pro at navigating the subway, so we decided we would get the pass because that would be much cheaper than any other transportation.  I think it gave Kinlee some anxiety but so did riding in the taxi from the airport among several other things during our trip.  But she really was a sport, even though I highly doubt she will ever have the desire to go again.  It seems as if she isn't much of a big city girl like her mom and sister, we love NYC.



No comments: