Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Randomness

This is a picture of my driver’s side window in my car.  The other night we were on our way home and I heard a rock hit my window hard.  I had the girls and Dallyn with me and they heard it too, but I couldn’t see a chip or anything .  It was Sunday so even if I would have noticed a chip I couldn’t have done anything about it.  Monday morning I woke up to a shattered window.  Luckily it was tinted, so it didn’t go all over in my car and my garage.  I called my dad, of course Blaine to the rescue and he picked me up at the glass shop here in town while it was getting fixed.  And now $100 deductible later it is as good as new, except for the fact that it isn’t tinted like all the other windows.  Oh and the fact that the little sticker in the corner told me how far to pull into the garage, so now I have to figure that one out.
 
I know this might be weird, but I decided to post it anyway, because it is my blog and I can do what I want. That being said, this is a picture of Jake. He likes to sleep between my legs. He will just stand looking at me in the bed until I cover up and let him lay down. It really is hilarious, even though Ray doesn’t think so. Jake sleeps by him all week and on the weekend he likes to be cuddled up to me and I think it makes poor Ray a little jealous, silly man.   

No comments: