Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Friend Week #1

We have had so much fun these last few weeks. Lots of visitors and visits. My friend Carole is here from North Carolina, so we all wanted to see each other. It didn't work out the way we wanted to, but we still got to visit, I just missed seeing Kathryn.
Me, Carole and Holly came to my house Friday night the 23rd and talked for awhile.


Then the next week Janice, Carole & I got together. It was a lot of fun catching up with them. Even though Janice lives close and teaches school even closer, we never seem to get together.


This isn't even the end, but next was Jana. She came for dinner and brought Morgan with her and they stayed for a long time and we visited for hours!!! I loved it, I miss her so bad and we very seldom see each other at all. We used to spend so much time together, but I guess we had to grow up and move on.


This is Jerika and Morgan they had fun hanging out too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: