Monday, August 9, 2010

Youth Conference - 2010 - Rock Creek

The Stake theme for Youth Conference this year was "Unplugged". They had it up at the girls camp, which I think was on purpose, because there is no cell service up there, so it was less of a temptation for the kids to take their phones. They couldn't have ipods either. We had so much fun, just playing good "old fashioned" games and eating the YUMMIEST food!! We stayed over 1 night there and had so much fun. I always hope the girls have as much fun as I do. But, like I have said before we have the MOST amazing young women in our ward and they are pretty good sports about everything!!

Jerika, me, Lili G. & Ally Taylor


Most of our youth attempting to do a skit (too many cooks for sure) - our ward had the most youth 20 girls and 11 boys.


Some of my really cute young women - I love those girls


Jerika and our friend Jeremiah. He was so sweet and carried all my stuff to my cabin, even my really girly overnight bag. We just love him!! He just moved to Sugar not long ago and we have had the privledge of having him hang out at our house alot. He has been gone most of the summer and we really miss him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: