Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Prom dress shopping

There is a lady in Idaho Falls that rents dresses out of her basement and this is where we found this dress.  Jerika loved it from the minute she saw it and it fit and the best part about it was this was the first place we looked for a dress, which made shopping that day much easier!!
More pictures of the other dresses and yes I took them with my new phone, either I need more practice with it or something better change, because I do almost all of my blogging pictures from my cell phone now and need it work well.
 
We had a really fun day, after this we went to lunch and Kinlee even went with us and she was a total trooper.  Maybe because we promised to let her go to the mall after we were done to spend the money that has been burning a hole in her pocket.

No comments: