Monday, April 14, 2014

Short Road Trip

On conference weekend I thought we could go for a nice ride on Sunday while we listened to conference.  Boy was I wrong.  Ok it was a nice ride, but there wasn’t much listening to conference happening I am afraid to say.  Once you get 2 kids with add who didn’t take their meds and a dad who should probably be on add meds, a small yappy dog, a boyfriend (who really is pretty quiet), a Kinlee who is afraid we are going to go off the cliff any minute and me, the only person who actually wanted to listen to conference in a pickup, there really isn’t much listening going on.  We drove over to Alpine, Wyoming, which was a really nice drive that my girls had never been on, and most likely will not go on again, because they were freaked out by palisades dam (yes they have lived a sheltered life) and the long drop if we did drive off the cliff.  But we had a really nice drive and then we had to go into Idaho Falls to get Ray’s big truck from Peterbuilt.  I, being the very smart mother that I am, did record conference so it could be watched later, because I had a feeling we wouldn’t quite get out of it what we needed.  But, it was nice to spent time all together which hasn’t happened in a very long time.




 
 

No comments: