Monday, April 7, 2014

Busy, busy, busy

Uneventful, I think not.  I was thinking life the last few weeks has been uneventful, however I think that it was so crazy the last week of March that last week I was re-cooperating.  My back has been out for a few weeks, which I think has a little to do with stress (from all the volleyball crap) and the fact that I just really twisted it wrong at work.  So, I did take one day off to try and recover from that, but that was two weeks ago and I am still struggling.  But now in looking back at my last week in March, no wonder it isn’t better.  Monday was pretty uneventful, but Tuesday I had visiting teachers and then went to Becky’s house with Miriam after that.  Then after Becky’s house, we came to Rexburg to have dinner, so I didn’t get home until after 9:30.  Wednesday night I had mom and dad over for dinner and Ray was home too, so we had a nice evening just talking.  Thursday was bunco night and then Friday I went to lunch to Amanda, Melanie and Marianna.  Saturday was super crazy, all 4 of us went to St. Anthony for Dave Loomis’ (I work with Becky, his wife) memorial service, which was so nice.  His daughter, Rachel did a life history and she did a fabulous job.  Then that evening it was the relief society broadcast, so we  as in, Mom, Janel, Jerika, Kinlee, Nakia, Brayli, KaReena and Lydia.  This year the younger kids got to go too and I am not sure they were super excited to sit for an hour and a half, but we did go to dinner before, so that was nice.  And I am very sad to say that I did not take any pictures.  I am really losing it, I guess because that is just not like me.  Then last week is a total blur, I don’t remember doing anything too spectacular, except going to Jalayn to see if she could help my back.  I do think it is feeling better, but still not 100%.  I guess I should take my own advice and actually put some deep blue essential oil on it more than just the one time. 

No comments: