Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Should I go private, I just don't know.....

I realize my blog is not private and some days I wonder if I should make it private for days that I just really want to vent or tell some details that might not be appropriate to share.  Like today!! 

But, my day started out with me thanking my Heavenly Father in a HUGE way.  I am so blessed that I feel bad wanting to vent.  But, here is what happened……..

I woke up this morning and started my usual routine, which didn’t consist of showering, because I went to Zumba last night and showered at 10:30.  Anyway, I came out of the bathroom to get dressed and realized that we had left the garage door open all night.  Which is so weird, because I can pretty much see out the garage door from my bedroom.  But, Kinlee went to Zumba with me last night and when the kids go anywhere with me, I just come in the house and hope that they close the garage.  I don’t close it because they are walking around the back of the car and it would just hit them anyway, or reopen. Anyway, those of you who know me know that my house is locked down like fort knox on a regular basis, even during the day.  When I sent Kinlee to bed I told her to check the doors, so at least the garage door was locked, but it has a window, which is really creepy to me, since you can look through that window and see me in my bed.  And the kicker is that I left my keys and my purse in the car last night.  Yes, it didn’t matter that the door was locked, they could have used my key to open to door.  I am just really thankful that I live in such an amazing place and I know we aren’t exempt from bad things happening, but last night was a total miracle if you ask me!!

Then to the venting.  I have worked at my office for 16 years now and I really do like my job, but there are some days that I pray really hard for some people to find another job.  I am not going to be specific, but I am tired of having an air conditioning war EVERY day!!!  I think when it gets down to 30ish at night and doesn’t get over 70 during the day, the air conditioner doesn’t need to be on.  I am very sympathetic to hot people, BECAUSE I AM ONE!!  I am constantly hot, which is another reason that I don’t think the air needs to be on all day.  If I am a hot person I feel really sorry for the cold people that are literally freezing during the day!!!  (Becky if you read this, I am not talking about you.)  The other issue is that the HOT people can have fans at their desks, but the cold people are not allowed heaters at their desks, which just doesn’t seem right.  So, I guess tomorrow I am wearing boots, bringing my heating pad and my hot water bottle.  I AM TIRED OF FREEZING ALL DAY!!  Just keep in mind I do like my job, just not the temperature in the building. 

Okay, I am done for now.  I hope everyone has a fabulous day and thanks for taking a minute to read my rantings.  Maybe I should go private, oh the things I could rant about then.

No comments: