Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blogging slackers...

If you are reading this and haven't updated your own blog lately, SHAME ON YOU!!  Maybe I just have extra time lately and others don't, but it really seems like I am the only one blogging.  I would sometimes like to say the same thing on my Facebook.  I know people read updates, but very seldom update their own status.  I update mine because it really makes me feel better sometimes.  So, I won't judge, but post some pictures or something, please.  Okay, I am done, I haven't been out of my house since Saturday evening.  Everyone is sick here, me not as bad, but someone has to take are of the sickos.  So, maybe that is what the deal is with my attitude.  I have read a whole book, well, I actually did that on Sunday in between waiting on everyone.  Ray just came home today and is staying at home tonight because he is sick now too.  It is so much fun!!  The one thing about him is that he thinks when he is sick that I need to be in the same room as him, even if he is sleeping.  So, I am blogging while he is snoring away.  I was going to go to work today, but when I called in at 11 Becky told me she didn't want what we had so I should just stay home.  So, that is what I did.  I believe I am rambling now, so I will close, but wish me luck.

1 comment:

Debi and Craig said...

I will get right on that updating thing. =) I have been busy but sometimes I just plain don't want to take the time. hehe. I need to find out a new trick on posting pictures that's faster. That's what stops me.Thanks for the verbal kick in the pants!! Get feeling better fast!