Monday, October 17, 2011

Kinlee's Birthday

Kinlee and my niece Kayla have birthday's one day apart and this year we had a combined lunch for their birthdays. Kinlee was so excited!! So, we all met at Pizza Pie Cafe and had lunch. It was a lot of fun!!


The lighting isn't great, but that was okay for any pictures with me in them.

Cindy is in the corner with her hat on, you really can't see her, mom, dad & Bubba (Blake).


Cody & Jerika


That is a look we see a lot on Jerika's face (I guess it is the "teenager" look.) Isn't she precious. Kinlee was pretty excited though.

Granny gave Kinlee one of Her bears, which says a lot, she does not part with them easily. That goes to show how much she loves her Kinlee. The cake is ICarly (it is really hard to see that too.)


I love Tragen's face in this picture. Rylen was trying to give me a bite.


The pile of loot. My kids are really spoiled I decided. Wow I wonder whose fault that is, I am going with Ray on that one, pretty sure.

I failed to mention that we had cake at our house with the grandparents and Nakia's kids after lunch.

Ray, the ringleader of his own little circus.

No comments: