Thursday, October 22, 2009

Girls Weekend.

Tiff, Brooke, Allisa and I took a little road trip conference weekend and went to stay with Tiff's sister Tonia (who is our friend too). We had so much fun!! We went out to eat, shopped in Park City, went to a movie, shopped somemore and ate some more. We had a really good time and it was good to get away for a few days.



Lance took pictures for us and was such a good host all weekend.



So, we decided to make funny faces for this picture. By looking at us you can tell who complied to the "fun" request. Evidently Tiff thought tilting her head was really funny and I'm not sure about Brooke maybe it was her confused look, which is kind of funny. It was a really fun weekend and I think it is time for another trip!!
Thanks Lance and Tonia for letting us stay and for playing late night Family Fued.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

That was darn fun!!! I think that is time for another vacation. Next stop Washington D.C.

Anonymous said...

Some more fun that I missed out on...I sure wish Nebraska was closer to Idaho and Utah. I noticed that you all pretty much have the same hair style (me too)...some are just longer than others.

Tonia Nelson said...

I think Allisa has the funniest face! It was good times thanks girls for a great weekend