Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm so lucky!!!!

This weekend was so very crazy, and I was kind of complaining that I was so tired and had so much to do these last 3 days. Which included today 6 hours of church meetings. Remember I am just stating, not complaining. Anyway, tonight as I sat down for a little me time, I decided to read some blogs, one of which was ironmanjace.blogspot.com. Jace is a little boy that went to daycare with the girls for a couple years. Jace is 6 and has lukemia. As I read through my tears his moms account of their journey through this horrible ordeal, I am so thankful for my kids and that they are healthy!!!



With that said, most of you who are reading this know how I am about my cameras. Yes, I said cameras, I have two. I sat down this week to review the pictures I had taken and found these on my memory card. I am 100% certain I didn't take these pictures and I for sure don't see any adults around. Well, last weekend while I was doing a "watch party" in my basement, Kinlee and cousins found my small camera (if it would have been my other camera, I wouldn't be posting about it, because it wouldn't have been cute!), and here are the results. Enjoy!!





They are a funny I must admit!! There were a few more, but they were EXTREME close ups. I guess if there are small children at my house, I need to keep a better eye on them. But, you would think my 9 year old would have figured out the rules around here and pass them onto the other kids that come to play, but I guess not.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

oh my gosh i am laughing so hard. I love the one that brali looks like she is in pain I love it!!!

Colette said...

That is funny. What rules? My camera, cell phone, etc. often have self portraits of Jayce, some I laugh at some I just have to shake my head at. Amy's blog is a tear jerker isn't it.