Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Photography class

The City of Rexburg in its summer activities offered a 1 1/2 day photography class, so Becky (my work friend) and I decided to sign up. It was Friday and Saturday of last week and boy did we learn ALOT!! And it was really fun too. I learned how to use my camera to best of its ability and then on Saturday we learned how to use photoshop. These pictures below are pictures that I took Friday night during the class. We all went out to the old sugar mill in Parker and it was really informative and fun, I had never been there. Below are just a few of the pictures I took. None of these have been photoshopped. I have my first large family photoshoot scheduled the weekend of July 17, well my first since my class. I guess we will really see then how much I learned.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

I saw that class on the Rexburg website. Now I wish I would have done it!! Maybe next time around. I am glad you got to do that. How fun for you!

Anonymous said...

Your pics look like they are professionally done. I guess the class paid off.

Colette said...

AWESOME!! I thought about taking that class but wasn't sure how my schedule would be, things have been crazy so probably good I didn't go but now I'm a little upset with myself! Can't wait to see more updates and pictures!!