Thursday, June 25, 2009

Trip to Utah

We just spent 5 fun filled days in Utah, and by we I mean the girls and I, Ray wasn't able to get off work. Isn't it ironic that he lost his job the day we got home. Whatever. Anyway, I have a ton of pictures, but I will just start with a few tonight since it is late. We left on Wednesday morning at 7:30. Our first stop was the Layton mall and we did some serious damage there. But some school shopping, so it was good. Then we went to Super Target in Centerville and did some other shopping here and there before we ended up at Shelby's (my brother) house. That night we went to Tepanyaki for dinner and the girls had so much fun, especially Kinlee. It was funny to watch her watch the guy cooking right in front of us. After dinner we went back to Shelby's house and spent the night.




We took these pictures with our cell phones. But at least we got pictures. I tried to take my camera with me everywhere else we went.








2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

you girls are just a bunch of hotties! Love ya!

Tonia Nelson said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Just to let you know I live in Utah.