Monday, June 29, 2009

Holly's House

I tried to put this at the end of this post, but it didn't work. I really need to figure this out.
Anyway, Kinlee fell asleep in McKenzie's bed while we were talking late. Luckily McKenzie was at girls camp, so we didn't have to kick her out this time.

So, my good friend Holly was really nice at the last minute to let us come and stay at her house. Since Ray couldn't go, I called her the day before we wanted to stay at her house. We were going to get a hotel, but though Holly's house would be much more fun!! She was so nice to cook us dinner and breakfast. But the most fun was the late night talking that we get to do when we stay there. We really don't see each other often so it was a lot of fun.

Jerika, Madison & Kinlee




Holly & I after a very long day. I was showing her facebook and trying to get her to get her very own facebook. No luck yet.

No comments: