Saturday, September 27, 2008

Better Day

I always feel like I need pictures to post, so that is why I don't write anything unless there is a picture to go with it. I am however going to post a few pictures of the inside of my house for some of the girls at work. But, maybe tomorrow. Today we took Kinlee and 3 of her friends bowling for her birthday. I am just really glad I only have 2 1/2 kids and they are all 5 years apart. I'm sure Heavenly Father had a little hand in it, because he knew I couldn't handle it at all. After the party, the grandparents came over and had cake and ice cream with us. After that was over, mom and I went to the Womens conference at the stake center. IT WAS AMAZING!! I think when the Ensign comes out I am going to make several copies of President Ukdorf's (spelling?) talk and read it daily. If any of you didn't go tonight I would highly recommend going online and see if you can get if there and if not make sure you read it in the ensign. I am just gearing up for the next two days, they are going to be really sad, so wish me luck!! And I will poast pictures soon.

No comments: