Friday, September 5, 2008

This is us!!

It was Jerika's birthday tonight, so I had Nakia take our family picture. For those of you who don't know, Ray was in the hospital for 8 days starting July 31. He lost about 30 pounds and guess what, I think I found at least 20 of those pounds. I cut my hair off hoping that would make me loose a little of the weight, but it didn't work and I believe it may have made things a little worse. Anyway, this is all of us, since we don't all get in the picture most of the time. And one more thing, my kids do have other clothes. I realized after the picture that the girls had on the same clothes as they did the first day of school. Have a great week!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

Very cute picture! I love the new hair! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERIKA!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog until I saw this link on Shari's page. Yeah now I can see your cute girls!