Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Good days

I  do have good days.  I think sometimes when blogging I tend to blog about things that are less happy and more sad and stressful.  I guess that is better than those people who send out their Christmas cards about all the amazing things that happened all year and say nothing about their trials, maybe they don’t have trials?  I think that the picture posts are my happy posts, but I just don’t post as much verbiage with those as I should, the pictures pretty much tell the story for me.  Yesterday was a good day.  We got to feed the missionaries and I was able to do some service during the day as well, and that always makes me feel better.  I was thinking this morning that there have been some people that I associate with that I know have been strategically placed in my life to help me.  As most of you who ready my blog know I have worked at Alliance Title for 20 years.  Some days are great at work and some days not so much.  Sometimes I think after all these year I am “just a receptionist” but I do realize I was placed in that position for a reason as well.  That being said it seems like there is always at least one person that I work with that actually gets me through each and every day.  There have been too many to name them all individually, but Melissa and Becky were two of my biggest helpers and I truly miss them every day still.  Since moving to the front it is really quiet and lonely compared to the back, but I do get visitors every now and then.  Recently I have been blessed with the 2 most amazing people and they aren’t just amazing they are a breath of fresh air.  They are young and just starting out in the world and I can’t believe Alliance Title is lucky enough to have them.  One actually won’t be around for long since she realized a few weeks after working here that her skills could be better used in the legal field, so she is starting law school in August.  The other one will be here a little longer, but I think she may also spread her wings too, since right now she is going to college, working, being a mom and a wife.  That is exhausting just thinking about it.  But, they have made work so much more fun and they have helped me have a better attitude and appreciate so many things in my life as well.  Thanks ladies for all you do, you make existing in my world much easier.  Bonnie and Jennie are their names by the way.

No comments: