Friday, February 12, 2016

Good day

Yesterday was a better day, at least that is what I am going to say today.  I was a little negative on my post the other day and decided I was going to try to find something positive to say about yesterday.  I got to go to lunch yesterday for Merrill’s birthday with mom, dad, Jerika, Blake, Merrill and Linda.  It was a really nice lunch and of course I didn’t take pictures, I feel like I am slacking a little bit in that area.  It was Ray’s day off yesterday but he had another appointment so he wasn’t able to go to lunch with us.  After lunch he called and said that one of his customers was going into meet him to pick up the car he wanted to buy.  So RAY SOLD A CAR yesterday, YEAH!!  After work I wasn’t feeling super great so I went home and laid down for a little bit and then I was able to go to Young Women’s with Kinlee since one of her leaders was gone.  We took her friend Vanessa with us, she just moved in with her grandparents and we have been taking her to school every day.  She isn’t a member and we are hoping that we can get her baptized one of these days.  When I got home Ray was back and starting to make me dinner.  What a guy.  He really is so thoughtful and would do anything for any of us, he is such a blessing to all of us.  And it has been nice having him home every night too.

No comments: