Saturday, March 8, 2014

Helpers

CUTEST HELPER EVER!! 
 
These a just a few of Ray's hats.  He keeps them on the top of my custom built lockers in our kitchen.  It does save me from actually putting decorations or something up there, but it is a lot of hats!!  I don't think I have ever met anyone with more hats than my husband.  And why you ask?  I ask that question also all the time, and he refuses to get rid of any of them even though he can only wear one at a time.  I was on a cleaning kick a few weeks ago and we decided to al least organize them and dust them.  
He bought this hat as a joke to make fun of one of the other drivers, but Gaven thought is was pretty fun.  We love it when he comes to play at our house and he even wanted to help too that day. 

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Janel! So funny how years pass and things change yet stay the same!!

I think that my niece and mom(on occasion) and now you are the only people that read my blog! It bothered me some a couple of years ago when blogs became business. Before that it was fun to read about peoples lives. Now everyone posts on facebook-which drives me crazy.

I hope all is well!