Friday, March 21, 2014

doTERRA essential oils

 

Last night I went to my first doTERRA business meeting, it is pretty amazing the new things they are coming out with.  If you have been around me at all since November you know what doTERRA is and that it is amazing.  There are quite a few skeptics out there and I would just like to say a few things about my family’s essential oil experiences to refute the non-believers.  In September we found out that Ray has macular degeneration, which causes you to go blind and the kind he has there is no known cure or any way to slow it down.  Most people that get this disease don’t get it until late 70s or 80s.  But if you have met us you know our luck and he was “lucky” enough to get it at 44.  I had been using essential oils before this, but not doTERRA and we had tried them for some of the other issues Ray had and they had been working.  So, when my childhood next door neighbor heard about Ray’s eyes and called me about her oils, I thought what the heck.  Thus began our journey with what is actually helping Ray’s eyes and many other things.  Now, some of you may say it is only in our minds that these things are working and I say if that is the case, then great.  That being, said I have not taken Jerika off of her medication or Ray off of his, however, that is goal.  Also, if my kids are sick and they need to go to the doctor I do take them to the doctor.
 
We have used the oils not only for our family but for friends......constipated babies, rashes, headaches, stomach issues, kidney stone pain, just to name a few. I have another friend whose son is completely off all of his athsma meds. I could go on for days.  But I am sold and I am thankful we have them to use.

No comments: