Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sugar Homecoming week

This was homecoming week at school for Kinlee.  She went all out and dressed up every day, except for Monday, which she forgot about.  It is kind of strange having a child that wants to do the dress up thing.  For some reason Jerika was never a fan of the whole “dress up” for homecoming week.  I don’t think she is a party pooper or anything like that, I just think she doesn’t want any added attention directed toward her.  Kinlee loved it though.  Their dress up days were 80’s day, Disney day, Twin day, and Sugar spirit day.  The only day I didn’t take pictures was twin day and we must have been running behind that day or something.  But we did get 3 out of the 4 days, which is good for me lately.  I don’t take as many pictures as I used to, I need to repent and start being better about that.  Sadly the football team did not win their homecoming game, but I did let Kinlee go and she was thrilled.

No comments: