Friday, July 6, 2012

Ray's Birthday - I know it was in May......better late than never

Happy Birthday Ray!!!  We had cake at our house the night before his birthday with the Carlsons and Cydnee.  I am not sure why these pictures are so dark, I got a new little camera and I am still trying to figure it out.
What a bunch of silly people!!

How cute are my people?  Aren't they precious?

I took several pictures of Brandon at the party.  Keep in mind he loves to have his picture taken about as much as Ray does.  I am not sure if he was closing his eyes on purpose, but in every picture I took, he is closing his eyes.  Maybe he thinks I will stop taking his picture if his eyes are closed.  Guess again Mr. Carlson!!

Here are the two silliest people at the party.  There really is never a dully moment at our house when these two are here.  CRAZY!!!

Sunday we went to moms house for Ray's birthday celebration there.  He shared his celebration with Carter, who is Blake's son and his birthday is May 20th.
Ray and Nakia waiting to be fed.

I think Ray was singing also and everyone was thinking he was pretty Silly!!  He is so obnoxious when he sings happy birthday and one of these days I think my mom is going to ban him from singing.  Not only is he loud, but he is usually off key and we are pretty sure he is tone deaf too.  So, the kids think he is funny (and so does he), but mom......not so much.  I think one of these days we are going to have to physically restrain her so she doesn't hurt him.  Maybe next time we have a birthday I will record him and post it on here and then everyone can see how truly annoying he really is.

Gaven, Kinlee, Brayli

Bubba (Blake), mom and Cindy

Cindy & Kinlee

Cody and Jerika
Lately when we have been around Cody we pretty much have him laughing the whole time.  I think sometimes he is just amazing at the things that come out of our mouths.  Not swear words (well maybe sometimes), but just the silly stuff we say and talk about.  I think on the other hand his mom is shaking her head and rolling her eyes at us.  I was once referred to as someone's "irreverant friend".  And quite frankly, I think that might explain me pretty well, and my oldest daughter is following a little too closely in my footsteps.  But thanks Cody for laughing at my sillyness. 
And Happy Birthday to Ray and Cody love you both.


No comments: