Sunday, July 15, 2012

Utah - Scrapbooking

I went to Utah a few months ago with Tiff and Allisa to scrapbook and I just found these pictures on my phone, since I didn't take my camera.  So, I thought I better blog them.  We left on Thursday and didn't come home until Sunday and I got a ton done, I wa pretty proud of myself. The bad thing about going somewhere else to scrapbook is the extra baggage, but I didn't think I did too bad for 4 days.


 Allisa lets Tiff and I ride up front since we are so much older than her. Silly girl.
We ate the first night at a Chinese restaraunt in Bountiful, it was so yummy.  Allisa's friend had an apartment in Bountiful, so that is where we stayed.
In all the pictures where we are at dinner, please note Tiffnie is and I are sitting by each other.  We are both left handed, so it really works best if we sit by each other and the right handed people sit by each other.  In looking at these pictures, I am really glad I got my camera, my phone doesn't have a flash, as you can plainly see.  Sorry they are so dark.  Tonia met us there Friday and she scrapbooked with us the rest of the weekend.  We had a lot of fun.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sure wish I could have been there.