Friday, July 6, 2012

Four Wheelers - Mountains

I know my pics are crazy, just trying to mix it up a little again, and it didn't work very well.  I also have some sideways pics too, wow mixing it up is right!!  Someone we know bought some 4 wheelers, so we went riding. 

This is all of us on our way to the hills.  It was a pretty crazy day and at one point I REALLY freaked out.  It was a little too mountainous for this inside person.  Ray realized it wasn't looking good for his team, so he toned it down a lot and we just stayed  on the roads and not the trails way up high.  After that it was pretty fun.  I rode with Jerika on my 4 wheeler and Mauna and Kinlee were on a 4 wheeler and Ray rode his bike.

I realize this picture is sideways if anyone knows how to fix that, please feel free to let me know.
I am not sure why we took a picture from the bathroom of the pickup and 4 wheelers, but here it is, I guess maybe we thought someone would wonder.

Jerika & I after we came down the moutain of death.  It was a little chilly and I am glad I had my hoody, because without it, my hat would have blown off.  What you can't see is the angry/relieved look on my face that we didn't die on the way down.  I always plan for the worst when I venture outside.  At least I was a good wife and agreed to actually go on this little outing.
Ray wasn't very happy with me and my little meltdown.  Then while he was trying to get us down, there was a tree on the trail and he had to get the 4 wheelers around and instead of putting the 4 wheeler in reverse, he put it in drive and kind of ran into the other 4 wheeler.  I tried to tell him it just doesn't pay to get angry with me.  I would have stayed home and been fine with it.
Needless to say, I haven't really been invited on another outing with Mauna and Ray. I am sure that if I really wanted to go, they would take me, but I just don't think I am ready yet.

Cooling off a little (so as not to freak out on the wife.)  Isn't everyone so cute in their biking gear.  I even had on my own "biking" shirt underneath my fancy white hoody.  I have to admit it was really pretty out there in the forest and once we got off the mountain I enjoyed things much more and I think I actually went a little over 25 miles per hour.
Kinlee and Ray had on their helmets and goggles.  The girls both have their own helmets, but Jerika was so sunburned from work that week that she couldn't even get hers over her very red ears.  She worked planting flowers and putting weeds for a week.  It was a really good experience for my little princess who doesn't like getting dirty (I know I have created a monster). 

This too is sideways, it was a little water fall along the ride.  Once again one of these days I will learn to turn the pictures.  It just usually used to do it by itself, maybe it is my new camera. 

Gma Walker on her 4 wheeler.  She goes really fast and doesn't like it when I whine. 

ALL DONE!!!  Yeah, lets go eat now!! 
I feel as if this may be one of the longest posts I have ever done.  I also feel as if I have been rambling.  However, I am not going back to change anything or to read anything, so I hope it is all spelled right and that have enjoyed my little rampage.  I will go again, maybe when it is huckleberry time we can go.

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

If you go into the pictures where they are saved on you computer and right click them you can rotate them, then it should save them and you can post them the right direction. Hope that made sense. If not, email me.