Wednesday, July 1, 2026

November 21

Brenna tried and tried to get all the snarls out of Kinlee's hair. But, then we decided that it would be best to just cut it. The only person that disagreed with us was the Nurse Practitioner. Everyone else could see it getting caught in tubes and wires and everything else around her. It also would upset her every time someone tried to comb it or do anything with it.
BTW WE LOVE THIS PLACE THE PEOPLE ARE AMAZING AND SO GOOD TO OUR GIRL.

Blake was on the phone quite a bit, but would usually leave the room. 
I was so thankful Jerika could stay for a few days. 
MY HEART NEEDED HER AND SHE NEEDED US.

I don't know why this screenshot was on this day, but I thought since it was there I would share it again.
NIGHTMARE AFTER NIGHTMARE.

There was a lot of googling during Kinlee's stay. I know the nurses got tired of me asking so many questions, but I wanted to know EVERYTHING and why certain things were happening. But some times I just decided to look online.

 

No comments:

November 29 the rest of the busy day

This weekend was a dream. Not only were the kids here but my mom, Nakia, Brayli and Rylen came and of course Ash and Ollie. I knew after thi...