The plane was very comfortable and the nurses and pilots were amazing and so kind.
Once we got into the air, the nurse turned around and asked me "how were you able to get us here"? I said what do you mean? She said we don't usually do flights like this, we usually just do emergent flights. That's when I really knew how blessed we truly were. I told them that my cousins husband Rex works for their company and they said that explains it. Kinlee didn't need to be on the ventilator the entire flight (yay breathing on her own). It was a really fast flight compared to our flight there. It took us only and hour and a half to get to Salt Lake. Blake fell asleep (out of order pictures again). Like I said before I am posting these late by several months so looking at these right now is very hard. I know I've said it before but we loved Blake and was so happy he was part of our family. It makes me really sad for him that he doesn't get to be a part of the new Kinlee's life, boy is he missing out. Its sad that whatever lies his parents told him about us sunk in and he believed them.










No comments:
Post a Comment