Monday, August 22, 2016

Weight loss and walking

As mentioned in a previous post, I have been exercising and eating so much better.  I decided after I bought my plane tickets to NYC that I better get in shape because we would be walking a lot.  As I said in the other post also, I was in a weight loss challenge.  I WON the challenge.  I lost 20 pounds and 9.3% body weight and got a $345 check in the mail.  My total weight loss since I started walking is about 30 pounds.  I feel so much better and my family says that I am much easier to live with and I am happier too.  I have walked many miles and even got me a FITBIT, which I love.  Zumba has become one of my good friends and I try to go at least 3 times a week.  I still have a few pounds to go to get to my goal, but I am really proud of myself.

No comments: