Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Hiccups

Tonight I have the hiccups and it's time to go to sleep. I've heard of people who have the hiccups forever. I have decided tonight while trying to sleep and having the hiccups that if this were the case I think I would not handle it very well. I keep hiccuping while using the voice activated typing thing and it keeps telling me unacceptable it does not understand hiccups I guess. So as it's very very late and I am trying to go to sleep and can't I am thankful that I don't have hiccups all the time. I thought about posting this on Facebook but sometimes I get a little too personal on Facebook therefore I'm putting it on my blog because I can say whatever I want on my blog. So to those of you have who have hiccups all the time or more than normal this post is for you chin up I couldn't do it. I think they're gone now I'm going to sleep goodnight.

No comments: