Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Still Not Winning

Some things today were better but still not a great day. Kinlee started school this morning and I knew I had to get up early but I woke up at 6 with a stomach ache. I did feel better when it was time to leave. While at work today I was trying to fix all the cords under my desk and fell out of my chair and hit my head on my desk. Yup that happened and it is okay to laugh I know I did and so did Ray. I did go for a walk on my lunch hour and the was smokey because of the fires surrounding us. I am so thankful for so many things right now. One is that I didn't really get a concussion or whiplash when I fell out of my chair even though I told the girls and Ray that I did. Also I am thankful for my friends that are talking to me and for my family and that our homes are safe from the fires. I did make dinner tonight with Kinlee's help okay she did most of it but we had a good meal and Cade got to eat when he came over tonight. And I am thankful for him and that he loves my Boo so much.

No comments: