Thursday, January 8, 2015

After Christmas flooding

This was the picture I put on Facebook the day after Christmas after we got everything set up.
 
And this was the next morning after that.  Our water heater burst a gasket or something and flooded our basement.  200 gallons of water on our basement floor.  This was before they started carrying things upstairs to the living room.  All of the pad was damaged and they had to remove the baseboards too.  It was such a fun day, insert sarcasm here.
 
 
The contents of the basement in my living room upstairs.
 
There were about 15 fans in our basement and they had to run for 2 days.
 
I can't wait for everything to be back in place it has been a few weeks and I am just about ready to pull my hair out.  But, I know it could be worse and this too shall pass. 

No comments: