Saturday, June 2, 2012

Jerika's 1st Dance

I can't believe my little Jerika is old enough to date!!!  I know such is life and they grow up, but I just don't feel that I am old enough to have a teenager, let alone one that can date.  Anyway, this is Ryker with her.  They have been "friends" for about a month and he has spent some time at our house, which I love.  Our house seems to be one of the places they all congregate and I wouldn't change that for anything.  Anyway, they started their date by getting the matching shirts, then going to the mall for a scavenger hunt.  That night they had dinner at M'lynn's house and that is where we took these pictures.  Jerika's friend M'lynn went with Ryker's friend Josh.


Aren't they all so cute?  We got to spend part of the day with them too.  They met us after Kinlee's game in Idaho Falls and we all had ice cream.  I don't think I really did the best I could on these pictures.  It was such a long weekend and I was starting to get sick.  But, the super sad part of the whole thing is Jerika got sick at the end of the night too and I don't even think they really made it to the dance for very long.  Poor girl.





No comments: