Sunday, June 24, 2012

Mother's Day

This year we celebrated mothers day at my house.  We had my mom, Ray's mom and Brian's mom (KaReena's mother in law) over for dinner that night.  It was so much fun having everyone here.  Blake got to talk to Brycen and Adrian, since it was mother's day and then they came later too.

It is so hard for me to let others take pictures and one of these days I will have my family trained.  Especially because in this picture there is more of the blinds than people.  I realize it is the thought that counts and I am really glad we did get a picture of all of us, but I guess I have to complain about something.  The other bad thing is that I didn't get any pictures of me and my girls for mothers day.  I told my family most of the day that if I had to fix dinner for our moms my family had to celebrate mothers day for me the next Sunday.  So, I was going to take pictures that day and I didn't get it done.

Mom & KaReena

Nakia & Mom

Mom & I

I really am so thankful that we all live so close and that we get to spend so much time together.

No comments: