Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Boise - Part III - The Luncheon

We had a very nice luncheon after the funeral at the VFW Hall in Caldwell. This picture is all the "Sharps" that were there. It isn't the clearest picture, but once again I should have had my bigger camera. I am going to attempt to identify most of the people in the picture.

Dad, mom, Danene, Mike, Joe, Miles, Merrill, Blake, Nakia, KaReena, Shelby, Jared, Jared's wife, Dave (Tanya's husband), Jared's oldest daughter, Aunt Lecia, Tanya, Kristie, Anita, Kayla, Courtney, Lori, Brenda, Aunt Verla, me, Cody, and Jared's other 3 kids.


I'm pretty sure everyone knows who these people are. All of us girls have on new shoes, thanks mom!! Sorry dad I told a little fib!!


My cute dad and my cute Aunt Verla.


Kristie, Jared & Tanya
Posted by Picasa

No comments: