Thursday, May 13, 2010

Setting up the trampolline.

The girls really wanted to put the trampoline up (thanks Kate!!) and it was warm enough of couple of weekends ago. The problem is that it really hasn't been warm enough to jump on it since then. That is me outside with my family and I was really helping put it up!!



See the silver tarp on the shed? Doesn't it look nice? Well, within the VERY WINDY weeks since putting up the trampoline the wind has torn it to shreds!! I a just really wishing that we have a summer this year. I am beginning to wonder. Last week we even woke up to snow. Hopefully it will warm up soon. I keep reminding myself how much I love it here!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

It is REALLY spring here!!! We have nice sunny days and I even turned the AC on today. Haha!!!

Anonymous said...

So, when do we get to see a picture of you jumping on the trampoline?

Mauna said...

Ya, Ray said that the girls had jumped on the tramp but said nothing about you getting on it. What's up with that?????