Sunday, December 13, 2009

Amazing Bloggers and a few other thoughts........

A post without pictures just isn't a post, however, that is what this is.  I do have some pictures I need to download and post, but this week has been just a little bit overwhelming for me.  Trying to get a new young women's presidency and advisors all lined out was just one of my challenges this week.  Luckily all of those women are so amazing it didn't take much to get that accomplished. 

So, why am I posting you ask?  First of all, thanks to all of you who came to my house this weekend, it was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone!!  Second, I was reading some amazing blogs this week and I was thinking why can't I be an amazing blogger like those women.  It isn't that they are bragging or anything like that, but they are just deep thinkers and really make you think with a little more depth also.  I think I had several deep thoughts this week, however none I can really share with anyone (too close to Christmas).  Wow, I think I am rambling.  Anyway, from now on it is going to be my goal to post something a little more thought provoking, so it keeps people coming back for more.  So, stay tuned and we will see what I actually come up with.  I think one of my next posts is going to be my year end newsletter that I am too cheap and lazy to mail out this year.  I already started it and it really isn't too thought provoking or braggy, it is just the facts about 2009.  Hopefully worth reading though.

I usually post on Sunday's, but I will try to do a little better with that also.  Wow, next Sunday is my birthday and I will be 41.  That seems so old to me!!  Okay, I digressed a little.  Thanks for reading and try not to be too judgmental.

3 comments:

Debi and Craig said...

Can't wait!!! You are such a sweet lady. Good luck with your new calling I know you will be wonderful at it.

Colette said...

You don't have to change a thing, I'll keep checking back on you. Thanks again for the invites this weekend. My life was a little crazy or I would have been there. Good luck with your calling, you'll be GREAT!!

Carlson Clan said...

oh I am so excited to see what you have to say I am for sure coming back for more!!!