Monday, December 7, 2009

Putting up the tree

Thanksgiving weekend, Ray had the whole weekend off, so we put up the tree, which as you can tell is something he really loves.
This year he put the lights up and helped me put the ribbon on and the girls did the rest.




Aren't they precious, if I get a minute later, I will post the other pictures they took, they are quite silly!!


In this picture you can really tell how much fun Ray is having. We also took a few other pictures of him and will post those too.


The finished product. It really does look much prettier in person!! Especially because it is purple, the best color in the world. Maybe one of these days I will grow out of my big purple phase, but as for now, it is purple all the way!! And I guess if it makes me happy, then that's all that matters right?
Anyway, we had a really good night, I do love spending time with just the 4 of us. Love ya guys!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

ahh how fun. Rays face is crackin me up love it!

Tonia Nelson said...

your tree is so cute and purple....lol tell Ray to cheer up its not that bad!

Colette said...

Hey that is AWESOME that Ray helps. We have to do ours when Todd is out of the house, he loves the finished product, just not the whole process. Pretty tree!!