Friday, August 14, 2026

TODAY for a minute

 

August 12 was really hard for me. I know everything isn't about me, but this is my blog and if I want to make it about me, I'm gonna do it. You don't have to read you can simply move on. August 12 is what would have been Kinlee's 3rd anniversary. I didn't say anything (well except to my Snapchat streaks) but not to Ray and especially not Kinlee. I didn't come into the office that day or Thursday, but came in today and was going through my calendar days I had missed. And this is what Wednesday's said and I couldn't agree more. I was sad for her and she didn't even know or care and so I am counting my blessings. She's in such a better place than she's EVER been and I think if this hadn't had happened, her marriage would not have lasted, but that is just my opinion I could be wrong. But every blessing I got and Ray got and Kinlee got said that her "event" happened for a reason. She has so much life ahead of her and we are watching her grow leaps and bounds every day. She walked a mile and a half with her therapist today and buttered her own toast. Things we never imagined her doing. So, I am not sad for her she's so freaking happy and I'm not sad for the life she left behind it wasn't a happy one for her. 


WE ARE COUNTING OUR BLESSINGS EVERY ONE!!!!



No comments:

TODAY for a minute

  August 12 was really hard for me. I know everything isn't about me, but this is my blog and if I want to make it about me, I'm gon...